A porcelain dental Emax veneer of top quality. With veneers you will have the smile of a star!
A dental veneer is a thin porcelain shell that covers the surface of the teeth and corrects small imperfections of the teeth.
Veneers are one of the most preferred cosmetic dentistry applications.
The dental veneer is an aesthetic treatment that unfortunately can not be applied to all those who want it. In some cases, it is better to choose for the dental crown that has the same aesthetic appearance.
Do I qualify?
- Discolored Teeth
- Misshapen Teeth
- Fractured or Broken Teeth
- Misaligned Teeth (Moderate to severe misalignment require other procedures)
- Gum Disease – If you have severe gum disease Veneers may not be an option. Gum disease can weaken your teeth and the surrounding bone, and porcelain veneers would not be a solution
- Strong Tooth Enamel – If you have weakened enamel, your dentist will need to determine if your teeth are strong enough for porcelain veneers
- Grinding Teeth – Involuntary grinding of the teeth at night could be a reason too pursue veneers. After your procedure we can include mouth guards for night use in order to protect your new smile.